Wikipedia Encyclopedia-New Edition Print

Search results

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Book Sale And Zombies-Wasting Time With TellTale

Hello,

I just got home from a book sale today. I was the one selling the books. It was for school next year. There
wasn't a lot of people today since everyone came the day before Christmas.


Today was just a day of sitting around and chatting while playing games. We played The Walking Dead, a video game by TellTale. You should check it out.


Speaking of which, TellTale launched The Walking Dead's new season just a few days ago or so. I heard its a really exciting game with an incredible storyline that has made this game a favourite among many gamers. The storyline, giving the players hard choices to make as the game progresses.

The game plays around with the nature of morality and the human emotion as it deals with these choices and its aftermaths. The game follows a linear narrative that changes ever so slightly, creating stories that seem similar, and probably at similar locations, but with different endings and events due to the choices that the player makes.

We played around with the First Episode for the entire book sale but didn't manage to finish it.

I came home today and played around with my cats. They jumped up on the bed and just lie on their backs asking me to rub their tummys. I did and then they left to play outside.

Not a lot today, nothing much on my mind. I am however still thinking of The Walking Dead game. 5/5 for me.

Regards,
Owner Of The Cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak here >>>