Wikipedia Encyclopedia-New Edition Print

Search results

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Hi Everyone! I Just Moved Here And I Would Like To Say Hello

So, I have just moved in to this new cottage here, this little blog I'm calling home for now.

Oh, let me introduce myself. I am All As Yo. I'm just someone looking for a new place to stay, a place to start a new life.


I interest myself in many things. Cooking, photography, even sketching and the occasional painting. My main interests however is in writing or, more generally speaking, creating ideas. Almost every single day I come up with new, exciting stories in my mind, sometimes developing it enough to write it into full stories and even sketch scenes inspired by such stories to accompany it.




I wish to share my stories with you here. It may not be complete nor beautifully worded enough to be printed into a book but it may spark some inspiration in both my mind and yours. And maybe share some photos, recipes, or cool and obscure tidbits along the way just to fill in the gaps of this dusty, little cottage.

I hope you will join me, bear with me, and spare me when you just have to yell at the screen in annoyance because of my antics and hop along with me on this never-ending journey of the rediscovery of the old and the creation of the new.

Regards,
Owner Of The Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak here >>>